We introduce to you MonKey 1.4. In this version, we did lots of improvements and bug fixing. One of the most important improvements is the implementation of a new function "Save Your Money". Using this function, you have a possibility to create your saving goals and monitor the process of achieving them. The saving goal is a maximum expected amount of money spent for the specific category per month. Having this amount, MonKey calculates the expected expense for check points. It will send you the notifications with your progress weekly. You may view your current status in the "What's Up?"-tab of the "Save Your Money" function.
- "Save Your Money" function - set the expected maximums for the categories and monitor the expenses
- Widget for the current month expenses
- Comments to the transactions
- Long click on a transaction for the context menu
- Comparison chart now shows top categories
- Bug fixes and improvements