During the active phase of testing, several issues regarding the incorrect usage of local / UTC date and time were found. Because of these issues, the users from the time zones different from UTC may have noticed that MonKey started to analyze the new week / month earlier or later than at 00:00 of the first day of this period. These and some other issues were solved in the last update.
- Widget was not updated after the reboot, now fixed
- The History view was based on the UTC time, now it is based on the local time
- The Charts default date range was also using the UTC time, now it uses the local time
- Sometimes, it was impossible to dismiss the SMS banking offer message until you turn on the feature. Now solved
- Save Money was also based on the UTC time, now it is based on the local time